Contribute to our efforts!
Komak is an open-source initiative led by volunteers. We need all of the help we can get to develop the platform as quickly as possible. Time is of the essence, and our plan is to help as many people as we can.
No matter who you are, where you’re situated or what you do for a living, everyone can contribute in one or more of the following ways:
- Become a volunteer or request help by downloading our app
- Join us as a Country Manager and manage the adoption of Komak in your home country. Just write an email to email@example.com or contact us through the contact page.
- Spread the word where you can, especially with those in need of help
- Development – our app is open-sourced as we have a huge list of features we want to roll out, and the time for that is now: https://github.com/komakio
- Other skills – videographers, web developers, social media managers, illustrators, copywriters, PR specialists, you name it – we need it. Please send an email and any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join our open Slack community. We have channels both for users of the app and people that want to contribute with feedback and ideas. We’re eager to hear and learn from you, so come by and say hi!